It's time to Save a Fortune!
We see prizes in your future, Cabana Club! 🔮
We've listened to the fates, checked the alignment of the stars, and peered into our looking glass, and we see good fortune on the horizon.
That's right - it's time to drop by your local Canna Cabana for our awesome Save a Fortune event! We're giving away over 125,000+ prizes across Canada, and we're excited to be the first ever Canadian cannabis retailer to launch a Scratch & Win event in the country! Winners will have the opportunity to grab awesome smoking gear for between $0.05 to $1.*
Starting today, visit your local Canna Cabana to receive your Save a Fortune scratch card. Scratch your card to reveal what fate has is store for you: is it your fortune, a piece of friendly advice - or an amazing prize?
You can receive one scratch card per day, so check back often for more chances to win!* Save a Fortune scratch cards come in 8 unique strain designs and many more mystical fortunes - collect them all!
There is no purchase required to receive a Save a Fortune card. While supplies last.
What prizes can you win?
Scratch your Save a Fortune card for a chance to win amazing smoking gear like the Storz & Bickel Volcano Hybrid, Stundenglass Gravity Bong, PAX 3 vaporizers, and more! You can win prizes valued at up to $850!** These prizes are available for winners to purchase ranging from $0.05 to $1.
What prizes are out there? We're glad you asked. Scratch your card for a chance to win one of these awesome prizes, and more:
- The incredible Volcano Hybrid from Storz & Bickel
- Revolutionary gravity bongs from Stundenglass
- High-tech and compact PAX 3 Dry Herb Vaporizers
- Rolling papers and doob tubes from Canadian Lumber, Big Bark, and Choice Leaf
- Shatterizer vapes
- Keith Haring glassware like pipes, bubblers, and bongs
- Vaporizers from G-Pen, including their popular G-Pen Micro and G-Pen Elite II
- Gift baskets from Zig Zag
- X-Vape vaporizers like the Vista and Aria
- Electric dab pens from Dip Devices, like their Luna and Little Dipper
- Gorgeous bongs from Famous Design
How do you redeem your prize?
If you are redeeming a prize from Canadian Lumber or Big Bark, see below. To redeem all other prizes, follow these easy steps:
- Open this form and fill out the required fields. Please note that the name on the form must match the ID of the person picking up the prize!
- Head over to the Canna Cabana location you selected on your form and give your physical winning scratch card and ID to your budtender for verification.
- Collect your prize!*
For Canadian Lumber, Big Bark, and Choice Leaf prizes:
- Simply head on over to your local Canna Cabana and give your scratch card and ID to your budtender for verification.
- Collect your prize!*
*Available at participating locations only. While supplies last. If customers would like to redeem an accessory prize on a Save a Fortune scratch card, they will have the opportunity to purchase the item for a value ranging from 5 cents to $1. No purchase necessary to receive Save a Fortune scratch cards. Limit one per customer per day. Prize redemption form for large prizes (prizes apart from Big Bark, Canadian Lumber, and Choice Leaf) must be submitted by August 7, 2022 the latest to be redeemed. Larger prizes will be shipped to store and available for pickup during August 29-October 9. Prizes not picked up during this time will be deemed invalid for pickup at a later date. Entrants must be 18+ in Alberta and 19+ in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or British Columbia, and have the ability to present a valid ID for prize redemption. Open to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia residents only. **Approximate value based on MSRP from supplier website.
Official Rules and Regulations of the Cabana Club Save a Fortune Event
- Dates and Times: Save a Fortune cards are available for customers to collect in stores until August 7th, while supplies last. Prize redemption form for large prizes (prizes apart from Big Bark, Canadian Lumber, and Choice Leaf) must be submitted by August 7, 2022 the latest to be redeemed. For Big Bark, Canadian Lumber, and Choice Leaf, no prize redemption form is needed, but must be redeemed in-store by October 9th, 2022. After this date, prizes are considered invalid and are not available for redemption.
- Eligibility: Only legal residents of Canada aged 18+ in Alberta and 19+ in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, or British Columbia. Proof of identification and eligibility must be provided during prize pickup.
- How to Submit: No purchase or payment is necessary to receive a Save a Fortune scratch card. In order to redeem a prize, (1) winners must fill out a Prize Redemption Form by August 7th. No redemption form is needed for prizes by Big Bark, Canadian Lumber, or Choice Leaf. (2) Winners will have the opportunity to purchase their prize for a cost ranging between $0.05 to $1 CAD. (3) Prizes will be available for pickup at the winner's selected Canna Cabana store between August 29th and October 9th. Prizes not picked up during this time will be deemed invalid for pickup at a later date. (4) Accuracy of information submitted on the Prize Redemption Form is the responsibility of the prize recipient, and incorrect information provided may result in the redemption being invalid.
- Prize: 125,000+ individual prizes across Canada, with a highest individual value of approximately $850 (based on MSRP from supplier website).
- Canna Cabana reserves the right to withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend in whole or in part this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability if Canna Cabana determines that for any reason the promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned. This promotion will be subject to compliance with the Cannabis Act and associated Regulations.
- Canna Cabana and each of its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable, jointly or severally, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, or injuries that occur as a result of participating in this Contest or accepting Prizes won in this Contest. Selected winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive, or inability to use any part of the Prize. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason.
- All decisions of Canna Cabana regarding any and all aspects of the Contest are final and binding on all participants.
- The Contest is subject to the applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law. It is also void in the Province of Quebec. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This Contest and all related matters shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and entrants submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of any and all disputes.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Contest Rules and other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to print or online advertising, these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Participating in this Contest constitutes irrevocable acceptance and agreement to all of these rules and regulations.
- These Contest Rules may amended by Canna Cabana at any time without notice.