Cabana Club Giveaway: Win a 2022 Toyota Prius + VIP Trip!
Canna Cabana is doing its biggest giveaway yet. Over the past year, our Cabana Club has grown like never before—all thanks to incredible members like you. We’ve seen your kind reviews and felt the love from our community, and we wanted to show our appreciation.
So, for this Cabana Club giveaway, one of our Cabana Club members will be selected at random to Win a 2022 TOYOTA PRIUS and a VIP Trip to Calgary to meet our President and CEO, Raj Grover!
How does it work?
- To enter, join Cabana Club - it’s that simple! To be eligible, Cabana Club members must be subscribed to either our emails or SMS messages.
- On April 20, 2022, one of our Cabana Club members – new or existing - will be selected at random as the winner at 4:20PM MST. We'll announce our winner on Monday, April 25th!
- The winner of this giveaway will Win a 2022 TOYOTA PRIUS, plus an all expense paid, VIP CALGARY TRIP to meet and have dinner with our President and CEO, Raj Grover!
- This giveaway is valued at over $42,000!
- For complete eligibility details, please see Official Rules and Regulations of the 420k Member Giveaway below
What does Cabana Club offer?
With your Cabana Club membership, you get:
- The Lowest Price Guaranteed on cannabis*
- Up to 80% off accessories
- Price Match*
- Exclusive giveaways
- Updates on new drops, restocks, and budtender picks
… and membership is always FREE!
Drive Safe, Don't Drive High 🚗
While our giveaway is all in good fun, driving while impaired isn't! Be a safe and respectful driver to those around you: when using cannabis, do not get behind the wheel.
Some effects of cannabis use, for example drowsiness, can last up to 24 hours, even if you no longer think you feel the effects. There is no standard waiting time to drive after using cannabis. If you are using cannabis, do not drive. Find an alternative, such as staying over, calling a taxi or sharing a ride, using public transport, or having a designated driver.
For more information, see here from Health Canada.
Official Rules and Regulations of the Cabana Club 420K Member Giveaway
REGISTER AS A CABANA CLUB MEMBER for a chance to WIN A NEW CAR AND AN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO CALGARY TO HAVE DINNER WITH CANNA CABANA INC. PRESIDENT AND CEO, RAJ GROVER (THE “PRIZE”).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS (THE “CONTEST RULES”) GOVERN THE CABANA CLUB 420K MEMBER GIVEAWAY (THE “CONTEST”). YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CABANA CLUB MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCESS DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD (as hereinafter defined) CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Dates and Times: All Cabana Club member registrations (“Registrations”) made up until 04/20/2022 at 4:20 PM MST (the “Contest Closing Date”) will be entered to win the Contest.
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored and administered by High Tide Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Only legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (or 19 years of age or older in Manitoba) are eligible to submit Registration. In provinces/territories where the age of majority is 19, entrants who are 18 years old must have parental/guardian consent and must have a parent or legal guardian sign all required documentation. Registrations may not be submitted by: a) residents of Quebec; or b) directors, officers or employees of any of a Sponsor, their agents, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions (collectively, the “Companies”) or promotional agencies, members of the immediate family of, or persons domiciled with directors, officers or employees of any of the Companies. Proof of identification and eligibility must be provided upon request.
How to Submit: No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Contest.
To submit a registration, eligible individuals must register as a member of the Cabana Club. To register, visit www.cannacabana.com and fill out all required form fields. Limit of one Registration per individual. To be eligible, Registrations must be received by the Sponsor no later than 4:20 pm. MST on the Contest Closing Date.
- Prize: One prize of a car valued at approximately $42,000. Odds of winning are approximately 1:500,000.
- Selection of the Winner: On April 20, 2022 at 4:20pm MST (the Contest Closing Date), the Sponsor shall determine the winner by randomized draw as the winner of the Contest (the “Selected Member”). The Selected Member will be notified at the email address, or phone number provided in the Selected Member’s Registration. The failure of the Selected Member to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or the failure of the Selected Member to fully comply with these Contest Rules, may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the forfeiture of the Selected Member’s right to take part in the Contest. If this should occur, another Member shall be selected from the remaining eligible Registrations by random draw. and this shall continue in the same manner until a winner is found (“Alternate Winner”). The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Member or Alternate Winner to receive notification or for their failure to receive a such persons response.
- Requirements of Winner: Before a Selected Member or Alternate Winner is declared the recipient of the Prize, he or she must: (a) sign a declaration of compliance with the Contest Rules; (b) correctly answer, unaided by any other person, a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsor over the telephone or electronically at a mutually convenient time; and c) within two (2) days of being notified that they have been selected, sign the return and Waiver Release of Liability Form (as described below).
- The Winner of the Contest is subject to all standard conditions, restrictions, requirements and regulations related to the Cabana Club 420k Member Giveaway. The Sponsor will have 30 days to deliver the Prize to the Selected Member or Alternate Winner, as applicable. The Prize must be accepted as awarded between April 20, 2022 and May 20, 2022 and cannot be transferred or assigned. The winner of the Contest may elect to opt out of receiving the Prize and elect to instead, receive $42,000 in cash. The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate retail value. Any unused, unclaimed or declined portion of the Prize will be forfeited, have no cash value and the Sponsor shall have no obligation to provide either an alternative or value-in-kind.
- Release: Before a Selected Member or Alternate Winner is declared the recipient of the Prize, he or she must sign an Contest eligibility and liability/publicity release (a “Waiver Release of Liability Form”); (i) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules, (ii) accepting the Prize as awarded; (iii) irrevocably releasing the Sponsor and each of its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and third parties relating to the Contest (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any part of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom and except where prohibited by law; and (iv) consenting to the Sponsor publicly announcing the winning Member’s name and using the winning Member’s name, city, province and image for promotional and advertising purposes in any and all forms of media and technology now known or later developed whatsoever, without any further compensation to the Contest winner or any other person. The Sponsor has the sole authority and discretion to determine whether a Waiver Release of Liability Form has been properly executed and have the sole authority and discretion to accept or refuse a Waiver Release of Liability Form that has not been properly executed. The executed Waiver Release of Liability Form must be returned within twenty-four (24) hours of the date on which the winner is notified of his/her selection, failing which the winner will be disqualified and their right to the Prize forfeited.
- Personal Information: By submitting a Registration, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by the Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of the Contest and with respect to the winning Member, to use for promotional purposes. Information is retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Any inquiry concerning an applicant’s personal information collected and used by the Sponsors should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct: By participating in the Contest, each Member is deemed to have executed and agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Each Member further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Member found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Sponsor or any other person.
- General Conditions
a. The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend in whole or in part this Contest at any time without prior notice and without liability if the Sponsor determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned. This Contest Process will be subject to compliance with the Cannabis Act and associated Regulations.
b. The Sponsor and each of its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable, jointly or severally, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, viruses, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computer relating to or resulting from submitting a Registration, inability to access the Registration website; inability to download entry material; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion or telephone lines or the Internet or the Registration website, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Registrations, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the selected winner or in any Contest-related materials, or for any other reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting an entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Selected winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive, or inability to use any part of the Prize. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason.
c. All decisions of the Sponsors regarding any and all aspects of the Contest are final and binding on all Members.
d.The Contest is subject to the applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law. It is also void in the Province of Quebec. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
e.This Contest and all related matters shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and entrants submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of any and all disputes.
f.In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Contest Rules and other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Registration, print or online advertising, these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
g.Participating in this Contest constitutes irrevocable acceptance and agreement to all of these rules and regulations.
h.These Contest Rules may amended by the Sponsor at any time without notice.