2023 Cabana Club Car Giveaway
Our biggest giveaway ever just got even bigger. This year, we're celebrating our Cabana Club in style - by giving one of our members the ride of a lifetime.
On April 20th, 2023, one lucky Cabana Club member will be selected at random to win a TESLA MODEL Y! This is the largest giveaway in Canna Cabana history, valued at over $100,000!
How does it work?
- To enter, all you need to do is join Cabana Club - it couldn't be easier! To be eligible to win, Cabana Club members must be subscribed to either our emails or SMS messages.
- On April 20, 2023, one of our Cabana Club members – whether new or existing - will be selected at random as the winner at 4:20PM EST.
- The winner of this giveaway will Win a TESLA MODEL Y valued at over $100,000!
- For complete eligibility details, please see official rules and regulations below
Drive Safe, Don't Drive High 🚗
Remember that a safe driver is a sober driver: when using cannabis, never get behind the wheel. We encourage all cannabis lovers to be safe and respectful drivers to those around them. That means making sure you never drive impaired.
As cannabis affects us all differently, there is no standard waiting time to drive after using or consuming cannabis. Some effects of cannabis can last up to 24 hours, such as drowsiness and slower reaction time, even if you no longer think you feel the effects. If you are using cannabis, do not drive. Find an alternative, such as staying over, calling a taxi or sharing a ride, using public transport, or having a designated driver.
For more information, see here from Health Canada.
2023 CABANA CLUB 420 CAR GIVEAWAY
Official Rules and Regulations
REGISTER AS A CABANA CLUB MEMBER or a cabana elite member for a chance to WIN A NEW CAR (THE “PRIZE”).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS (THE “CONTEST RULES”) GOVERN THE 2023 CABANA CLUB 420 CAR GIVEAWAY (THE “CONTEST”). YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CABANA CLUB MEMBER REGISTRATION PROCESS OR THE CABANA CLUB ELITE MEMBER REGISTRATION DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD (as hereinafter defined) CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Dates and Times: All Cabana Club member registrations (“CC Registrations”) and all Cabana Club Elite registrations (“Elite Registrations”) made up until 04/20/2023 at 4:20 PM EST (the “Contest Closing Date”) will be entered to win the Contest. (CC Registrations and Elite Registrations are collectively referred herein to as a “Registration”).
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored and administered by High Tide Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: Only legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (or 19 years of age or older in Manitoba) are eligible to submit a Registration. In provinces/territories where the age of majority is 19, entrants who are 18 years old must have parental/guardian consent and must have a parent or legal guardian sign all required documentation. Registrations may not be submitted by: a) residents of Quebec; or b) directors, officers or employees of any of a Sponsor, their agents, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions (collectively, the “Companies”) or promotional agencies, members of the immediate family of, or persons domiciled with directors, officers or employees of any of the Companies. Proof of identification and eligibility must be provided upon request.
- How to Submit: No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Contest. To submit a Registration, eligible individuals must visit a Cana Cabana Store or visit www.cannacabana.com to complete either a CC Registration or an Elite Registration and fill out all of the required form fields. Limit of one Registration per individual. To be eligible, Registrations must be received by the Sponsor no later than 4:20 pm. EST on the Contest Closing Date. Each CC Registration entitles the registered individual to one entry in the Contest. Each Elite Registration entitles the registered individual to three entries in the Contest.
- Prize: One prize of a Tesla valued at approximately $100,000. Odds of winning depend on the amount of entries.
- Selection of the Winner: On April 20, 2023 at 4:20pm EST (the Contest Closing Date), the Sponsor shall determine the winner by randomized draw and shall announce this member as the winner of the Contest (the “Selected Member”). The Selected Member will be notified at the email address, or phone number provided in the Selected Member’s Registration. The failure of the Selected Member to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or the failure of the Selected Member to fully comply with these Contest Rules, may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the forfeiture of the Selected Member’s right to take part in the Contest. If this should occur, another Member shall be selected from the remaining eligible Registrations by random draw. and this shall continue in the same manner until a winner is found (“Alternate Winner”). The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Member or Alternate Winner to receive notification or for their failure to receive a such persons response.
- Requirements of Winner: Before a Selected Member or Alternate Winner is declared the recipient of the Prize, he or she must: (a) sign a declaration of compliance with the Contest Rules; (b) correctly answer, unaided by any other person, a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsor over the telephone or electronically at a mutually convenient time; and c) within two (2) days of being notified that they have been selected, sign the return and Waiver Release of Liability Form (as described below).
- The Winner of the Contest is subject to all standard conditions, restrictions, requirements and regulations related to the Contest. The Sponsor will have 120 days to deliver the Prize to the Selected Member or Alternate Winner, as applicable. The prize must be accepted within 7 days that the winner is notified that the car is available, and cannot be transferred or assigned. The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate retail value. Any unused, unclaimed or declined portion of the Prize will be forfeited, have no cash value and the Sponsor shall have no obligation to provide either an alternative or value-in-kind.
- Release: Before a Selected Member or Alternate Winner is declared the recipient of the Prize, he or she must sign an Contest eligibility and liability/publicity release (a “Waiver Release of Liability Form”); (i) confirming compliance with these Contest Rules, (ii) accepting the Prize as awarded; (iii) irrevocably releasing the Sponsor and each of its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and third parties relating to the Contest (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of participation in the Contest, or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any part of the Prize, including but not limited to costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom and except where prohibited by law; and (iv) consenting to the Sponsor publicly announcing the winning Member’s name and using the winning Member’s name, city, province and image for promotional and advertising purposes in any and all forms of media and technology now known or later developed whatsoever, without any further compensation to the Contest winner or any other person. The Sponsor has the sole authority and discretion to determine whether a Waiver Release of Liability Form has been properly executed and have the sole authority and discretion to accept or refuse a Waiver Release of Liability Form that has not been properly executed. The executed Waiver Release of Liability Form must be returned within twenty-four (24) hours of the date on which the winner is notified of his/her selection, failing which the winner will be disqualified and their right to the Prize forfeited.
- Personal Information: By submitting a Registration, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by the Sponsor for the purposes of the administration of the Contest and with respect to the winning Member, to use for promotional purposes. Information is retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Any inquiry concerning an applicant’s personal information collected and used by the Sponsors should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Conduct: By participating in the Contest, each Member is deemed to have executed and agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Each Member further agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Member found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; and/or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass the Sponsor or any other person.
The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend in whole or in part this Contest at any time without prior notice and without liability if the Sponsor determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned. This Contest Process will be subject to compliance with the Cannabis Act and associated Regulations.
- The Sponsor and each of its directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable, jointly or severally, for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human errors, technical malfunctions, failures, viruses, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrants’ or any other persons’ computer relating to or resulting from submitting a Registration, inability to access the Registration website; inability to download entry material; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion or telephone lines or the Internet or the Registration website, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Registrations, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the selected winner or in any Contest-related materials, or for any other reason whatsoever. Proof of submitting an entry is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Selected winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive, or inability to use any part of the Prize. Releasees assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason.
- All decisions of the Sponsors regarding any and all aspects of the Contest are final and binding on all Members.
- The Contest is subject to the applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law. It is also void in the Province of Quebec. If any provision of these Contest Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- This Contest and all related matters shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and entrants submit and attorn to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those courts in respect of any and all disputes.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Contest Rules and other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Registration, print or online advertising, these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Participating in this Contest constitutes irrevocable acceptance and agreement to all of these rules and regulations.
- These Contest Rules may amended by the Sponsor at any time without notice.